Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm back...


I'm back after almost a month. Things have been busy getting ready for Christmas. Having to shoot the kids photos for the card, making the christmas card, shopping, working, and having to clean out Nanny's house along with trying to keep my own home in some sort of order. I'm having a hard time getting in the spirit this year. I am about "wrapped" up on the chores of the holiday. Just a few little things to buy and wrap, and I'm done. That should be today. Honestly, I'm looking forward to the new year and putting my house back together and getting back into a normal everyday routine.


Here is one of the shots of the kids for the Christmas card. I tried a grunge effect on it. My card had a 50's rock and roll christmas theme.

1 comment:

Linda aka Elemobe said...

Lovely photos of your kids. Sounds like you have had a really full on month. Enjoy Christmas and wishing you a wonderful New Year.

Hope you can get some time to relax.