Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I give...

Well, I guess I'm another one to drop out of the 366 challenge. With the holidays fast approaching I just don't see any way to complete it at this point. Also, like some of my fellow bloggers, I spend my time photographing the things that I love. Having to look for things to shoot just to finish out the list seems too much like work. It has been fun though.

I look forward to January to see if there are new challenges I might want to take up. For now, I'm keeping this same blog and address as the web address doesn't have the "366 challenge" listed in it, plus I have a lot of family and friends that already have this site bookmarked. Check back for more photographs and comments from my comings and goings. I'll still visit all of your blogs with my morning coffee in hand to enjoy your photography and see how my blog friends are doing.
Thanks to all who have kept up with my progress and good luck to those who haven't given up.
Deb

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you will keep your photo blog going as I've really enjoyed your work...