Friday, December 26, 2008

My Christmas Surprise


I got a new lens for Christmas, which is awesome! (tamron 28-75 f2.8) I ordered it and got it a couple of weeks ago, because my husband didn't know what to get and you know how it is. Anyway, I have been dreaming about this nutcracker for years to add to my collection. My husband goes to Germany at least once a year and I've had him look for me one over there because I figured they would be a little cheaper. They are about $200.00 if ordered here in the states. I couldn't dare justify that kind of money on a nutcracker. A lens?, sure. So, yesterday morning my husband hands me a gift and I'm like my gift is on my camera. He said well I wanted to get you a little something else, and this is what it was. I was so surprised! and I just love it. It's a Steinbach handcrafted in Germany. definately a collectors item that I'll never part with. Santa was good to me this year...I hope he was good to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Deb, that's so sweet of him! Your picture is wonderful. Enjoy the rest of your holidays...

Mia said...

That's so sweet!! What a wonderful gift.

Happy New Year, Deb!

Avandria said...

This is awesome/cute! You're husband did a very good job with this!