Monday, December 22, 2008

Had to get out for a bit.

Wild Turkey
White Oak Flats Branch Cascade

Wildcat Branch


Portrait of a Doe



One buck a leapin'




I put all the stresses behind me and went to the Mountains for some photography today. I saw a few deer, and some wild turkey. (The turkey shot was one from the last time I made it up there. they weren't as cooperative today.)The water level in the streams was way up. It rained every day last week. Maybe that's contributing to my gloomy mood of late. Anyway, it was a brisk, cold day and the air was fresh and I was doing what I love.
I feel rejuvinated!





2 comments:

Linda aka Elemobe said...

Wonderful shots - I can completely emphasize with you on that need to get out.

I particularly like your deer shots and such a great catch of the leaping one! You are so lucky to have wild turkey running around - the only ones we have here are farmed.

Have a good Christmas.

Anonymous said...

OH, that leaping stag is fantastic! I would be thrilled to be able to capture a scene like that. These are all lovely, Deb. Merry Christmas!